STAY SAFE, START LIVING
Your health is our utmost priority. The Ocean Key Resort & Spa team is committed to protecting the wellbeing of our guests and team members by providing a comfortable and safe environment. Our team has been fully trained on the importance of upholding the highest level of sanitation standards and we are taking every precaution possible. We have made several adjustments to our hotel operations to ensure your safety.
Our team has diligently implemented all safety precautions recommended by the CDC and in accordance with state and county guidelines. Even so, it is impossible to eliminate all risks of exposure to infectious disease. If you have specific questions or concerns that are not addressed in the materials provided, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Due to our heightened safety measures, some facilities or services may not be available, but we are committed to making your stay as comfortable as possible with our award-winning service. These are our enhancements to our current cleanliness standards:
Guest Check-In: 4:00pm
Fitness center: Open
Restaurant & Bar: Open
Room Service: Open
Please wear a mask in public spaces if you have not been fully vaccinated against Covid 19.
- Keycards are sanitized before each use.
Keeping Your Distance
- All property outlets will comply with, or exceed, local or state mandated occupancy limits.
- Stairwells and alternatives to elevators are clearly marked and open for guest use.
PPE & Hand Sanitizer
- Appropriate PPE is worn by all associates based on their role and responsibilities and in adherence to state or local regulations and guidance.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers, touchless whenever possible, are placed at all guest and associate entrances and contact areas such as driveways, reception areas, hotel lobby, restaurant, meeting and convention spaces, pools, spa, and exercise areas.
Lobby & Public Areas
- High touch areas, including but not limited to doors, door handles, elevator buttons, handrails, public phones, public furniture, remote controls, signature pads, credit card readers, and drinking stations are cleaned and sanitized on a frequent and routine basis.
- High traffic areas including but not limited to entryways, hallways, and elevators are cleaned and sanitized routinely.
- Our team upholds a strict schedule of routine hand sanitation throughout their time on property.
- Public restrooms are cleaned with increased frequency. Flushers, locks, walls, toilet seats, dispensing stations, sinks, faucets, and doors are disinfected during each service.
- All reception areas (front desk, host stand, spa desk, etc.) are wiped down between every guest interaction.
BEFORE YOUR STAY
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected upon departure.
- A seal will be placed on guest room doors after cleaning to ensure nobody enters the room until you do.
- Used linen is folded and bagged in each guest room (staff never shakes towels or sheets in the room to avoid releasing any particles into the air).
- Housekeeping leverages partnerships with national vendors on best cleaning practices, tools, and supplies. Ecolab Peroxide Multi-Surface Cleaner Chemical is utilized for sanitation on all hard and non-porous surfaces.
- Increased attention to thorough vacuuming of rugs and sanitation of floors, including low-traffic and hard-to-reach surfaces.
Sunset Pier – Open
Hot Tin Roof – Open
LIQUID – Open
In-Room Dining – Open
- Hand towels and all terry products are refreshed on a routine basis.
- All equipment is frequently disinfected.
- Yoga mats are checked out from staff to ensure that they are cleaned after each use, or process is put into place to visibly separate clean and dirty mats.
- Spa treatment rooms are fully sanitized between each service.
- Guests may forgo accessing spa communal spaces if requested.
- Massages by appointment only, with direct to treatment room check-in available.
- Full refunds will be honored if guests must cancel appointments due to illness.
- Spa treatment rooms are fully sanitized between each session
Pools & Hot Tubs
The hotel’s outdoor pool is open.
Valet parking is available.
We understand that you want to experience more than the resort when you travel. We also know that venturing out looks a little different than it used to. These are our tips for making the most of Key West while also caring for your personal health and safety.
With choices from jet skiing to parasailing to fishing to basking on a beach, you’ll find something for every day you’re here.
Key West Activities
Mallory Square is just outside our doors. Old Town, Fort Zachary Taylor, Truman’s Little White House and the gallery district are all within walking distance. So are your balcony, the pool and the spa, for days where nothing is something.
ENHANCED CLEANLINESS STANDARDS
Our hotels use cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne pathogens. We are working with our vendors, distribution partners and suppliers to ensure an uninterrupted supply of these cleaning supplies and the necessary PPE.
Your peace of mind is important to us – if you have additional questions or concerns please reach out to our Front Desk at 305-296-7701.
For more information on COVID-19 and the latest national guidelines, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the U.S. State Department’s page regarding COVID-19, or your local health authority.
ASSOCIATE & GUEST HEALTH CONCERNS
- Our associates have been given clear instructions on how to respond swiftly and report all presumed cases of COVID-19 on property to local health officials.
- Associates are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well and are trained on how to handle encountering guests or associates exhibiting any of the symptoms of COVID-19.
- If we are alerted to a presumptive case of COVID-19 at the property, we will work with the Public Health Officials to follow the appropriate actions recommended.