We are committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The staff at Ocean Key Resort & Spa and at all our Noble House resorts are trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all our guests, including those with disabilities are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay.
Please call the hotel at 305-296-7701, if you have any special accommodation needs.
The following areas are accessible in compliance with the ADA:
- Entrance to lobby is on ground floor, there are no stairs at the entrance
- Ramp to LIQUID pool bar
- Accessible pool and spa with lifts
- Banquet/meeting space are accessible via elevators
- Spa Terre to access treatment rooms accessible via elevators
- Hot Tin Roof accessible via elevators
- Accessible business center
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible meeting space
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible restrooms
- Accessible guest rooms
- Accessible transportation with advance notice
- Braille elevator
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Lowered buttons in elevators
- Parking area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to all areas where food and beverages are sold
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the elevators area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the swimming pool
- Service support animals welcome
- Strobe alarms
- TTY capabilities
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in hallways & public areas
- Hotel employees will read menus and other printed/visual information to guests who are blind/low vision
Information about our accessible guest rooms
Rooms designated as mobility accessible have features for guests with mobility disabilities, including, but not limited to:
- Roll-in shower, tub with grab bars, or transfer shower (specific bathing fixture type is indicated for each room)
- Grab bars in bathroom
- Toilets with grab bars
- Accessible routes to all parts of the room
- Roll-in showers
- Bathroom doors at least 32 inches wide
- Bedroom doors at least 32 inches wide (812mm)
Rooms designated as hearing accessible have features for guests who are deaf or hard of hearing, including visual alarms and notification devices. We also have portable communications kits with visual alarms and notification devices for guests who are deaf or hard of hearing which can be installed in any room.
Call Ocean Key Resort & Spa at 305.296.7701 should you have further questions about accessibility or email us at email@example.com.
View all ADA accessible room types, additional images, and details on our Accessible Rooms page.
The following areas may not be fully accessible
Please call the hotel for more information.
- Valet only parking