See the many ways we can help you relax, rejuvenate, connect and make memories at our resort in Key West.
A visit to Ocean Key Resort & Spa offers the perfect balance of play and relaxation. Step out and enjoy the sights and sounds of the beautiful Florida Keys and Key West. Old Town, Mallory Square and Key West Harbor are within easy walking distance. For a little more adventure visit the beautiful and historic landmark like Fort Zachary Taylor State Historic Site in Key West.
Resort Fee Amenities
A $27 per room, daily resort fee includes:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Local and Toll Free calls
- Liquid Lounge Pool Towels
- Liquid Lounge chilled towels
- Concierge service
- Daily Newspapers
- In-room coffee
- Morning coffee display in our lobby
- Fruit infused water display in our lobby
- In-room robes
- In-room safe
- Fitness center
- Off-site beach towels
LIQUID Pool * Bar * Lounge
Ocean Key Resort & Spa welcomes LIQUID Pool - Bar - Lounge to it's waterfront location in Old Town Key West. The revitalized locale boasts the most desirable view on the island, bright and vibrant fabrics and furnishings, genuinely friendly service, and culinary delights to match the energy. Oh yes, and Liquid. Lots of LIQUID. Exclusively for Ocean Key Guests.
Learn more >
At Ocean Key, you are in the heart of it all. Most everything is accessible by foot or by bike. We highly recommend taking a taxi from the airport, or using our valet parking service. You will find that not using a car while on-island will be a pleasant change from reality. Transportation is quick and convenient and available through our concierge.
- Taxis (perfect for going to dinner, then stroll back)
- Bicycles (you never forget how)
- Electric cars
- Pedi-cabs (an island treat)
- Audio/Visual services
- Express mail
- Color printer/Fax
- Full service catering and convention services
- Meeting room with high speed Internet access
- Photo copying service
- Seasonal pavilion tent and outdoor venues for large groups
Unique gifts, apparel and artwork fill our tropical store.
Gift Shop >
- Children's activities in close proximity
- Ripley's Museum
- Shipwreck Museum
- Sunken Treasure Museum
- Conch Train island tours
- Key West Aquarium
- Sunset Festival performers
- Children's menu
- High chairs
- Pac 'n Plays available
- Kid's spa services
- Poolside cabanas - first available
Ocean Key Boutique
Ocean Key's gift boutique is a popular stop for guests and locals. Shoppers enjoy the ever changing selection of unique designer clothing. Local artwork, handmade gifts and home accessories are also very popular. Our guests also stock up on the many choices of signature SpaTerre and Ocean Key retail items. Resort apparel choices for men, women and children are always available for our discerning guests.
Our boutique is open from 9am - 7pm daily.
The staff at Ocean Key is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. The staff at our hotel is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. At Ocean Key Resort & Spa, we want to make sure all our guests are able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer.
Accessible public spaces:
- Public entrance
- Service animals welcome
- Accessible route from public entrance to registration
- Accessible route from public entrance to guest rooms
- Accessible route from public entrance to Hot Tin Roof and Sunset Pier
- Accessible route from public entrance to meeting room (Mallory Room)
- Accessible route from public entrance to SpaTerre and fitness center
- Accessible route from public entrance to Liquid Lounge and pool area
- Valet parking
- Self-parking area for cars and vans upon request