Outdoor Pool & Jacuzzi
Enjoy stunning views of Key West Harbor, poolside cabanas, concierge services, delicious outdoor fare and tropical cocktails.
At Ocean Key, you are in the heart of it all. Most everything is accessible by foot or by bike. We highly recommend taking a taxi from the airport, or using our valet parking service. You will find that not using a car while on-island will be a pleasant change from reality. Transportation is quick and convenient and available through our concierge.
- Taxis (perfect for going to dinner, then stroll back)
- Bicycles (you never forget how)
- Electric cars
- Pedi-cabs (an island treat)
- Audio/Visual services
- Express mail
- Color printer/Fax
- Full service catering and convention services
- Meeting room with high speed Internet access
- Photo copying service
- Seasonal pavilion tent and outdoor venues for large groups
- Children's activities in close proximity
- Ripley's Museum
- Shipwreck Museum
- Sunken Treasure Museum
- Conch Train island tours
- Key West Aquarium
- Sunset Festival performers
- Children's menu
- High chairs
- Pac 'n Plays available
- Kid's spa services
- Poolside cabanas - first available
Ocean Key Boutique
Ocean Key's gift boutique is a popular stop for guests and locals. Shoppers enjoy the ever changing selection of unique designer clothing. Local artwork, handmade gifts and home accessories are also very popular. Our guests also stock up on the many choices of signature SpaTerre and Ocean Key retail items. Resort apparel choices for men, women and children are always available for our discerning guests.
Our boutique is open from 9am - 7pm daily.
The staff at Ocean Key is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. The staff at our hotel is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. At Ocean Key Resort & Spa, we want to make sure all our guests are able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer.
Accessible public spaces:
- Public entrance
- Service animals welcome
- Accessible route from public entrance to registration
- Accessible route from public entrance to guest rooms
- Accessible route from public entrance to Hot Tin Roof and Sunset Pier
- Accessible route from public entrance to meeting room (Mallory Room)
- Accessible route from public entrance to SpaTerre and fitness center
- Accessible route from public entrance to Liquid Lounge and pool area
- Valet parking
- Self-parking area for cars and vans upon request